- Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Barcelona have won six of their last eight La Liga games (D2) including a 0-4 thrashing of Granada last time out.
- The Catalan giants have won their last four away trips, scoring three or more goals on three occasions.
- Elche are without a La Liga victory in 12 starts (D7, L5) and won just one of their nine home games this term (D5, L3).
Barca to Brush Aside Struggling Elche
After a promising start to life back in the top tier, Elche have been toiling badly throughout the past few weeks and they should struggle to contain Barcelona when the sides clash at Estadio Martinez Valero last weekend.
A run of 12 La Liga games without a win (D7, L5) has seen Los Franjiverdes drop into the relegation zone and they have managed just one home victory from nine outings this term.
They take on a Barcelona side in excellent form despite their recent Supercopa de Espana defeat to Bilbao, with Ronald Koeman’s charges winning six of their last eight league games and their last four on the road.
Barca have scored at least three goals in all but one of their last four away trips, so we should see a few goals this Sunday and a smooth success for the Catalan giants.
Despite their lack of victories at Estadio Martinez Valero, Elche have managed to net in all but one of their last seven fixtures here and could well get in on the scoring act too, so a Barcelona win and over 3.5 goals looks a great bet, while we’re also forecasting a 1-4 romp for the away side.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
- 23 Jun
- 23 Jun
- 23 Jun